Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! We had a quiet little Christmas at home this year. We did lots of video chatting and phone calls with extended family but it was kind of nice to have just us at home this year. It was especially nice Christmas Sunday morning singing songs and remembering the birth of our Savior at church this morning. We should have Christmas on Sunday more often. This was Lily's first Christmas which meant one thing...toys! Tim and I have never had so many boxes under the tree before. I know it is only the beginning but wow. I was pretty good about keeping to my three present rule (something to read, something to wear, and something to play with). Of course extended family and Santa added a few more boxes to the extravaganza. Lily got books, puzzles, clothes, toys, and a few different types of blocks. I think Tim might be having more fun with the blocks than Lily at the moment. Her big gift from Santa this year was a piano. The piano was my personal favorite (I have visions of Schroeder dancing in my head). it seems that Lily's favorite toy came from her great aunt Debbie in North Carolina. She sent a small collection of seasonal plush toys that make crinkly noises and jingle. They are just the right size and weight for carrying all over the house too.  We hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas too!










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She looks so stinking cute in her Christmas stripes!